Paper submission Guidelines:
Paper submission: (in FULL PAPER)
Authors are invited to download the following templates according to The Template and Instructions on How to Create Your IEEE Paper from URL: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/authors/transjnl/index.html#article
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not currently being considered in any other forum. Manuscripts must be submitted to: SIIE2011 "EasyChair Conference system".
The scientific and the program committees will evaluate the relevance of each propositions submitted and will propose modifications if need be.
Paper Formats (DOC, RTF or PDF):
· For conferences (long papers): Full papers must not exceed 15 pages.
· For tutorials (short papers): Full papers must not exceed 7 pages.
· The Scientific Committee will assess the relevance of each proposal and will propose appropriate changes
· The acceptance criteria are: originality of the contribution, importance to the community and impact on future scientific work, significance of results and quality of presentation.
· Dear authors, we invite you to submit your contributions from the site EasyChair Conference System: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siie2011
· If you do not have an account EasyChair, we invite you to start and create one.