1 – Keynotes & Tutorials:
· February 17, 18 and 19th., 2011 (AM.): each day a keynote and a tutorial in plenary session, given by guest speakers, experts in their field. The objective is to develop theory, models and applications.
2 – Parallel sessions:
· February 17 and 18th., 2011 (PM.): twelve parallel sessions of oral presentations of the best research projects selected by the scientific committee. The presentations will bring together current work of senior and junior researchers from academia and industry (research, demonstrations, prototypes and softwares).
3 – Panels:
· February 17 and 18th., 2011 (PM.): two thematic panels in plenary session on topical issues in the world of business and governance.
Presentation Guidelines (for conferences, tutorials, papers & posters):
– All video projection & presentations (PowerPoint) & Posters must be written in English
– Presentations and discussions are permitted in French and / or in English.
Conference Program: (Last
Guest speakers: Download Keynotes (SIIE'2011)
Title: The Key Role of Ontologies
in Dealing with (Financial) Risks & Crises. (FR: Le rôle clé des
ontologies dans le traitement des risques (financiers) & des crises).
Mike THELWALL, Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group &
Title: Data Mining Sentiment from the Social Web: Twitter vs. YouTube.
Marie-Christine ROUSSET, Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
(LIG) & University of Grenoble
(Joseph Fourrier), France.
Title: Reasoning on Web Data Semantics.
Mustapha NADI, Laboratoire d'Instrumentation Electronique de
Nancy & Université Henri Poincaré-Nancy 1, France.
Title: Interactions between disciplines in research and innovation.
CHAUDIRON, GERiiCO Laboratory &
Title: Studying Web Search Engines from User Perspectives.
Bruno CREMILLEUX, GREYC laboratory & University of Caen,
Title: Discovering useful information in data mining